The miniVNA Tiny, is a handheld pc based Vector Network Analyzer that makes available a multitude of features and capabilities which are perfect for checking antennas and RF circuits for hams and commercial users from HF to SHF.
Together with your PC/Laptop, you can add to your laboratory the further advantages of having this first-class VNA instrument.
This is the world’s first analyzer with very extended frequency range up to 3GHz.
- – Frequency range from 1MHz to 3GHz
- – Frequency step of 10Hz
- – Range of Z from 1 to 1000 ohm
- – RF Generator power output of -6dBm @ 500 MHz
- – Dynamic range of up to 70 dB @ 500 MHz
- – Supply is Powered from USB
- – SMA connectors for better isolation
- – Calibration using open-short-load for accurate results
- – Two ports VNA with S11 and S21; displayed and save results
- – Full Phase measurement
- – Export data in several formats JPEG, EXCEL, ZPLOT, S2P, PDF
- – Boot loader for future firmware upgrades
- – User friendly interface for PC Windows Linux and Mac
- – Integrated Smith chart in software
- – Android Mobile Phone software free